The Ambi Climate app is able to determine the status of all users who are currently sharing a device. The user list will show the latest activity performed by each user.
Users who check in will be included within the existing multi-user comfort mode for a certain zone allowing their feedback to be factored in within the existing comfort system.
A zone is defined as the location set for a device.
You may check in through these methods:
- Turning ON the air conditioner manually or via an Ambi mode
- Switching ON the air conditioner via geolocation arrival settings or via Ambi Climate's known integrations
- Adjusting temperature, fan or louver settings
- Providing a comfort or mode feedback
- Manually check in user to an Ambi
To check out:
- Manually checking out through the system
- Triggering geolocation departure
- Any method of switching OFF the air conditioner (app, integrations, remote control)
- Selecting away mode