Important! Resetting Ambi Climate will wipe out the Wi-Fi credentials currently saved and stored in the device and may also wipe out the data associated with the device (e.g. feedback given and sensor data collected for this device)
Before you start, please note that these are the only conditions we recommend a reset. If these don't match what you're hoping to achieve, do not reset your device.
- Changed location (between rooms, moving apartments etc)
- Changed router settings, e.g. SSID or password changes
- Instructed by Ambi Climate Support Staff
If you are experiencing any other problems, please contact our support so that we can help troubleshoot before you reset your device.
To perform a reset:
- Keeping the Ambi Climate plugged in to power, check the reverse side of the device
- Using a paperclip, gently hold down the reset button for 5 seconds
- Upon releasing the paperclip, the device will beep once acknowledging that reset is requested.
On a successful reset, the device will beep, then LED will go into breathing pattern for around 30 seconds, then start blinking slowly in Amber continually. At this time, the Ambi Wifi is also broadcast which allows you to continue setup.
See here to check how the LED sequence looks like.
See here if you cannot see Ambi WiFi