- Go to "Device" > "Timers" > Select "+" sign
- Name your timer
- Set the time
- Tap the days you'd like this Timer to trigger
- Choose which mode you'd like Ambi Climate to switch on/off to. You can choose 1 from the below Mode options
- Cooling (defaults to AC Mode: Cool)
- Drying (defaults to AC Mode: Cool)
- Heating (defaults to AC Mode: Heat; only available to air conditioner or heat pump and remote pairing that offers Heat mode)
- Click on "Save"
Setting Timers Print
Modified on: Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 3:29 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.